Saturday, June 03, 2006

Trolls

I tried to get this point across, but obviously some people are having a hard time figuring it out: If you don't have anything constructive to say, Fuck Off.

There have been comments by non-Hurricanes fans (Loxy, Desdemona) and that's fine. I get where they're coming from and I can respect that. I would have liked for this to be an open discussion where reasonable people could discuss hockey. Obviously that is impossible. Comment Moderation is on now.

I'll try to clarify my position. I love hockey and have always loved it. What I don't love is the large numbers of trolls who hide behind pseudonyms and spew garbage. That was the intent behind the previous post. I have nothing against Edmonton, Buffalo, New Jersey, Montreal, or any other city. I have a serious problem with other people who act like they are superior because of where they live or who their home town team is. That is my point.

North Carolina has a professional hockey team and they are in the Finals. Get the fuck over it.

No comments: