Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ticket (No Longer) Available

My lovely wife works on Thursday nights and is not able to get out and go to Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals against Buffalo with me. I have one ticket, section 113, row C. The seat costs $85 (face value).

Contact me via IM (see link in the sidebar) or by leaving a comment. If you know my email address (or can figure it out, it's not hard) go ahead and pop me an email. Update: My friend Chris is coming with me. The ticket is gone.

This is about where I sit. To the left is where the referees and anthem singer come out. The Canes shoot on this end once during regulation:

5 comments:

Roy said...

Row C? If I were independently wealthy I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Chris said...

Yeah, my season tickets are on the third row - next to the ref's entrance. It's on the side where the opposing team shoots twice. I'll have to get the appropriate view and post it.

d-lee said...

Hey! You sit really close to me. I'm in 112, row J. Maybe we can catch up at the game!

Chris said...

Absolutely! I remember seeing on your site that you were in 112. Let's see, that would put you right next to the Zam entrance, right?

DrFrankLives said...

110 Row Z. Let's have a beer at The Deck.