Monday, May 01, 2006

Dora pushes the Sens around


I don't know if I've posted about my daughter's fixation with Dora the Explorer. I'm sure I have. Anyway, I saw this quote that just cracked me up.

"The tentative NHL schedule for Round 2 has the first games starting either next Friday or Saturday. Ottawa's Scotiabank Place has booked Dora the Explorer, a children's show, for next Saturday and Sunday, meaning the Sens would have to open on Friday night."

Awww.. man!"Where are we going?"
"Stanley Cup!"
"Where are we going?"
"Stanley Cup!"
"Where are we going?"
"Stanley Cup!"


Da da-da-da da-da da da!You won't get that unless you watch the show (meaning, you have young children). My mind is full of "Swiper, no swiping!" jokes. When their opponents score a goal, Swiper can snap his fingers and say "Awww, man!" They so need the fiesta trio (the mariachi bugs) to play their little song when the Sens score a goal.

Estrellas!What was your favorite play of the game?
[blink]
[blink]
Yeah, I liked that part too.


Announcer: The three stars of the game are...
Dora: Estrellas!

*sigh* I am such a dad.

No comments: