The Sabres won 3-2, but it was a hard fought game that I saw a lot of positives.
I recorded the game on my DVR. I don't know why I did it - I never watch the recording, especially when we lose. Tonight was different and I wanted to see if the TV feed matched what I saw. The big thing I noticed was that we had a lot of good opportunities that we just missed. I'm not talking about the numerous blocks and saves by Miller, but just solid opportunities that should have been goals but we didn't capitalize on. That's on the Canes and they know it. Overall, both teams were pretty even. There were periods of time where one team would take command, but it varied as the game progressed.
This series will go a minimum of 6 games, I think. The Canes should come out on Monday and win to tie the series. I'm pretty confident that the appopriate adjustments will be made. It'll be fun.
Post-Game Quotes
Goals of the Game
Flavor of the Game
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment