The NHL, Carolina Hurricanes, and the local rec league. Hockey thoughts from lifelong fan and average ice skater.
God, I love Will Ferrill.And I *still* don't know which character of his is better: Ron Burgundy or Alex Trebek. :D
Haha. that's great. "What network is this again? Espen?" As in..Espen Knutsen? I'm sure there's an inside joke in there somewhere, because Espen Knutsen was a big deal to the ESPN guys when they realized: "Hey, his name is ESPeN, and our name is ESPN! Let's do some promos with him because I'm sure he's not going to suck..."Well he did most of the time...
A former Whalers pick, Knutsen. I always feel bad for him because of the girl in Columbus. Man, what a horrible thing hanging over your head.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
God, I love Will Ferrill.
And I *still* don't know which character of his is better: Ron Burgundy or Alex Trebek. :D
Haha. that's great.
"What network is this again? Espen?"
As in..Espen Knutsen? I'm sure there's an inside joke in there somewhere, because Espen Knutsen was a big deal to the ESPN guys when they realized:
"Hey, his name is ESPeN, and our name is ESPN! Let's do some promos with him because I'm sure he's not going to suck..."
Well he did most of the time...
A former Whalers pick, Knutsen. I always feel bad for him because of the girl in Columbus. Man, what a horrible thing hanging over your head.
Post a Comment