Monday, July 10, 2006

Pre-season schedule announced

Friday Sept. 22 Nashville @ Carolina 7:00 PM
Saturday Sept. 23 Carolina @ Nashville 8:00 PM
Sunday Sept. 24 Carolina @ Columbus TBA
Friday Sept. 29 Columbus @ Carolina 7:00 PM
Sunday Oct. 1 Carolina @ Washington 1:00 PM

I just got back from Columbus and my friend Brant lives there. I might have to plan a trip back, especially since it's a Sunday game.

2 comments:

Drew said...

Maybe I'll see you there...

It'll be great to get our butts kicked by the reigning Stanley Cup champs.

Chris said...

Well, the schedule is out tomorrow and it looks like (from what I've heard) that we will not play the Central at all this season. We do get to visit Edmonton, so that will be interesting. Anyway, it looks like the pre-season is the only time to see Nashville and Columbus this season.