Letowski for 2 years, 1.6 million.
Source: TSN
This is a bit out of left field. 28 points last season and he lead the Blue Jackets in short handed points, so obviously he has some acumen on the PK. Pretty cheap though.
Roster Update
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It may seem a bit out of left field, and Trevor is not the most gifted scorer, but I think you'll find that he's a tireless worker with a quick step (which certainly helps accumulate the SH points as noted). He's not an all-star, but I'm slightly sad to see him go.
Hopefully he does well for you guys.
Yeah, I have no problem with him as a player - he's the kind of player any team needs down the depth chart. My confusion stems from the fact that we have a solid fourth line (Adams, Adams, and LaRose). I see he can play center as well, which is good (we lost two to free agency), but is LaRose going to be pushed up, is someone going to be riding the pine, or what?
I just don't know where he fits in, unless management sees him as a Matt Cullen type who hasn't really had a chance to flourish in the right system. I'll have to wait and see.
Post a Comment