I think it's very funny how something that Aaron Ward did all the time while he was a Hurricane is suddenly vilified now that he is a Ranger. Aaron always used his free hand to maul opposing players, something routinely cheered by the announcers and the fans. He clobbered Kevyn Adams last night and all of a sudden he's a vile cheater. It just amuses me.
More importantly than the "family reunion" was the win for the home team, making this home stand 3 out of 4. The Canes are still in "playoff contention" if you can use that term this early in the season. I think they're only going to get better, considering the number of injuries they are carrying right now. I have heard nebulous rumors about us trading for a defenseman, but nothing specific - I have not been keeping up with the various rumor sites lately.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment