Friday, November 03, 2006

Power failure

Wow, I am finally able to make a game and this is what I get? The whole team looked sloppy and out of sorts last night. Cam Ward actually played pretty well, but he had little to no chance on the various breakaways and odd-man rushes caused by careless turnovers. When your team is -2 on the power play, you're going to have problems.

I was concerned when we clearly outplayed the Habs in the first period, doubling their shot output, and had nothing to show for it. The second period was all Habs and I knew it would take something to turn the tide. That something never came and it ended up as a 4-0 blow out.

We're in Ottawa on Saturday, taking on our former goalie and his new team. I would make a Darth Vader/Obi-Wan analogy, but the prequel ruined it for me.

No comments: