Saturday, November 11, 2006

Always an excuse

I have definitely missed more games than I have seen this season, and it's killing me. It does seem that the team does well without my attendance. I missed the Washington game, for instance, because I was helping my mother move furniture into her apartment. Including a piano. A piano! Anyway, I was able to listen to the game on the radio.

Tonight we play Pittsburgh and I am out of town, at a gaming convention in High Point. On a related note to that, Eric Huffeine, brother of 'Canes video coach Chris, is here. He and I chatted about the night Chris had the Cup. He has promised me pictures, which is pretty cool. The entire night, according to him, was pretty surreal. They had a limo taking them around town and the Cup's chaperone was very helpful in keeping them from being unnecessarily detained at various parties. (Naturally, people want you to stay with the Cup as long as possible).

No comments: