Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A little dip

Well, the Canes have dropped three of four since beating Dallas on the 18th. They have Montreal coming in tomorrow (a game I will actually be able to attend!) and Boston on Saturday (one I will not be able to attend due to our holiday party).

Since I'm being pulled in a million different directions, my ability to keep up with every detail going on with the team has been somewhat limited. Still, I'm not terribly worried yet. I think they need to turn this losing streak around and put some wins on the board. The guys don't need Atlanta building a cushion in the division race and certainly don't want to fall out of the top eight in the conference regardless.

Their early season schedule has been the busiest of any team in the league thus far, so as long as they stay afloat now, the second half should be considerably easier on them; especially when Stillman returns (in the next few weeks, with any luck).

No comments: