One of these days I'll actually get to see a whole hockey game. Life has been crazy and I have not been able to watch enough hockey in order to intelligently (or otherwise) comment on what's going on. I'm not going to even make the next two Hurricanes home games for a variety of reasons.
Lots of things going on though in hockey land. The Hurricanes dropped one to the mighty Sabres and then lost in overtime to the frickin' Islanders? I didn't see that game because I was at the Lion King with the family. See? Always an excuse. Anyway, the fallout of the debacle that is the Philadelphia Flyers finally came to a head with the resignation of Bobby Clark and the firing of Ken Hitchcock. It's kind of shocking to just see a total explosion of that magnitude this early in the season, but I guess stranger things have happened.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment