I was at the NC State/Florida State game last night and the Hurricanes came out between the first and second quarters with the Cup. The crowd gave them a huge ovation. Brind'Amour has sort of adopted the Canes and he's almost always wearing an NC State ballcap when he's out.
On a more serious note, some of you may be aware of the chemical fire raging in Apex. Well, that happened about four miles from my house. I'm outside of the evacuation zone and me and mine are all in good shape.
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to hear that you weren't evacuted. That would not be good.
Oh, I think you meant "Brind'Amour has sort of adopted the Pack", not the "Canes".
Although you could make a case that since Rod is captain, the team is his, so therefore Rod "adopted them".
Yeah, I'll fix that. Weird couple of days...
Post a Comment