You know, I wish I could tell you about the game last night. I mean, I was there and should have been able to see most of it, but my wife convinced me to take my daughter after it was apparent that she (my daughter) was really excited about going. She had a great time, it's just that most of the time it was not in her seat. I really got to watch some of the first period, the first two goals, but after that I was dealing with her. At the end of one, I was on the concourse and never returned to my seat. I spent the entire second period and second intermission chasing my daughter around. Like I said, she had a blast. I suppose I did too, but I could have chased her around at home. Anyway, David Lee told me I didn't miss much when I ran into him upstairs.
There is an article about Niclas Wallin having to evacuate from the Apex fire zone. Kevin McCarthy and John Forslund (who I knew lived here already) are also Apex residents. Coach Lavi's kids also go to school here.
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment