GROUP C (noon Friday)
Mike Angelidis,
This is what I saw:
Red: Erik Cole (#26), Eric Staal (#12), Cory Stillman (#61)
Yellow: Jerome Samson (#67), Mike Angelidis (#52), Kirk MacDonald (#31)
White: Bobby Hughes (#44), Harrison Reed (#41), Nicolas Blanchard (#72)
Black (Defense): Bret Hedican (#6), Mike Commodore (#22), Noah Babin (#43), two other defensemen whose numbers I didn't get before I left. Mormina and Brookbank maybe?
Goal: Cam Ward, Justin Peters
Hedican looked healthy and fit, showing no problems whatsoever in his skating. Cole looked ready to go and Babin looked nice as well. None of the young kids really stood out in a good or bad way. Both Ward and Peters looked very solid in net.
Some injury updates (via Luke DeCock of the N&O):
- Chad LaRose - sprained knee during practice - out 3-6 weeks
- Andrew Ladd - sore back - unknown
- Frank Kaberle - knee surgery - unknown, but doing light skating
- Jeff Hamilton - hip - unknown
- Stefan Chaput - infection - not attending camp
No comments:
Post a Comment