There is nothing that can really get your blood boiling than a bad loss. For me that was my game last night (a 4-3 loss in a game that should have been no worse than 3-1 us). I'm still stewing about it, and it makes me think of last season's Hurricanes. A bad loss, a bad season. Everything I've read recently about the team gives the impression that they're mad and they feel that they need to prove to everyone that winning the Cup was no fluke.
Good. It's that kind of drive that got them to the point of winning it in the first place. Anger, a chip on the shoulders, a desire to prove others wrong. I'm really looking forward to these pre-season games just so hockey can officially be on again. Several other Canes bloggers and I are planning on getting together in some form or fashion this weekend for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment