Wow, for such a slow time a bunch has happened since I've gone on vacation.
Tom Barrasso is now the director of goaltender development, which seems to be a wordy title to me.
John Forslund started a new blog on WRAL. I'll add that to the list of links momentarily. He says that Hedican looks great and Tanabe may be in camp without a contract on a try-out basis. I think he should be on the team, but that's just my opinion.
More importantly, the ice is down.
And more important than that - I got my tickets.
Of course, most prominently on my mind is whether or not the director of my hockey league will schedule a league-wide bye on opening night. Wednesday is when I play my league games and I think a lot of players will be at the RBC Center instead of the Ice House. Six-on-six can be a bit exhausting.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment