I try to keep busy. Besides my obvious time with work and family, I'm an avid gamer (computers and otherwise), I play ice hockey, watch professional hockey (and football on occasion), and find some time for some freelance writing and editing. It takes a lot of time.
I have a hockey game tonight - one of the few I've been able to attend this season - and I'm not even sure I should go. I'm tired, I need to get some laundry done before Friday so we can be all packed and ready to go in the morning, and I have a bit of a sore throat I'm trying to keep a handle on. All in all, I could probably use the rest more than anything else. On the other hand, I really haven't played in many of my team's games this season - half a dozen at the most. I'm not the best player in the world, but I do contribute with a goal here and there. I'm already missing next week too because of the vacation - after that, there is one more regular season game before we hit the playoffs. I already know I'm not playing next season to save on money and time, especially with a new baby due in March.
It's a tough fight - the hockey is consistently the best exercise I get all week, but I often pick up extra medical bills because of it too - so that's a bit of a wash. Anyway...
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment