I was thinking of a more colorful title to this post, one that a manager at work uses for what just happened in the Canes/Leafs game tonight, but this will do nicely. I stopped actively watching when it became 5 to 1. I mean, the game was on, but it was over in the second. I can't even tell what in the hell they were thinking out there. The Leafs were prepared to win and the Canes were not.
Tampa lost in regulation, Montreal beat the Rangers (again, in regulation) and the Islanders lost. What does that mean? It's still a big freakin' mess... The Canes drop out of the playoffs into 9th, Toronto moves up one, and the Isles make life harder for themselves.
3. Atlanta (88pts, 6 GR) - FLA, TOR, BOS, WAS, CAR, TB
6. NY Rangers (87pts, 5 GR) -
NYI,
MON, PHI, TOR, NYI, MON, PIT
7. Tampa Bay (86pts, 5 GR) -
FLA, CAR, WAS, CAR, FLA, ATL
8. Montreal (86pts, 5 GR) -
NYR, OTT, BUF, BOS, NYR, TOR
9. Carolina (84pts, 6 GR) -
TOR, PHI, TB, FLA, TB, ATL, FLA
10. Toronto (84pts, 6 GR) -
CAR, ATL, PIT, NYR, PHI, NYI, MON
11. NY Islanders (84pts, 6 GR) -
NYR,
NJ, BUF, OTT, NYR, TOR, PHI, NJ
No comments:
Post a Comment