Saturday, August 05, 2006

Five Weird Things About Me

(Courtesy of Ingmar Bergman and Cason Blog)

  1. I grew up in northern Virginia and my parents were Capitals season-ticket holders. I was an Islanders fan.
  2. When I met my wife for the first time, she was dressed up like a vampire.
  3. I learned to play hockey in my mid twenties and my first 6:00AM Learn to Play class was the first time I had stepped on a sheet of ice ever.
  4. I am often the only person in a crowded room or theater laughing at something that others normally find disturbing or horrifying.
  5. I don't like condiments - I won't put catsup, mustard, mayonnaise, or any other sauce on my food. I don't like steak sauce or other toppings. I believe that if a steak has no red, it has been ruined and that people who order anything "well done" are hopelessly uncivilized. The only sauces I accept are non-creamy salad dressing (on salad or cold subs) and tzatziki.


I now tag:
  • Ashley (The Life and Times of a Caniac)
  • Ted (Ted's Hockey Emporium)
  • Pat (Black Dog Hates Skunks)
  • TJ (Canes Hockey Fan)
  • Drew (End of the Bench) *been tagged already

1 comment:

d-lee said...

I believe that if a steak has no red, it has been ruined and that people who order anything "well done" are hopelessly uncivilized.

Amen, brother.