Sorry. That's the question my daughter asked when she had to go during the second period. We didn't actually arrive at the game tonight until 7:30 (2 minutes left in the first period) due to my daughter's 6:30 swim class. We had all four of us tonight and fun was to be had by all. The kids really got into the game and both teams decided to wait until we got there to start scoring. Definitely a win on both counts.
I'm finding it hard to believe that Brad Isbister found a spot on Vancouver's roster. It's a credit to the Canes' depth at forward that this guy couldn't even secure an AHL call-up spot for us and he's playing on another team's regular roster. The guys played very well today - the highlight was definitely the gorgeous cross-ice pass from El Capitan to Rosie the Riveter for a beautiful goal past Luongo.
I won't be at the Buffalo game on Wednesday, so I'll have to catch it on TV.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does hockey have potties? Yes. There are also Sabres fans. Not much difference.
Post a Comment