Evidently our Eric and his little brother had a little too much fun at a bachelor party the other night and managed to get themselves arrested, along with a dozen of their closest friends. No major commentary or anything, I just think it's kind of funny. At least Eric is of legal age to drink, unlike Jordan. No mention of Marc that I can see - I wonder if he doesn't normally hang out with the other two.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Say no more!
Evidently our Eric and his little brother had a little too much fun at a bachelor party the other night and managed to get themselves arrested, along with a dozen of their closest friends. No major commentary or anything, I just think it's kind of funny. At least Eric is of legal age to drink, unlike Jordan. No mention of Marc that I can see - I wonder if he doesn't normally hang out with the other two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't really think much of the incident, although it had not occurred to me that the arrest might have a chance of hampering his visa and ability to travel between the US and Canada. Any more word on that?
Other than that, it was a freakin' bachelor party. No one cared when they were drinking at all the Stanley Cup parties and you know those had to get rowdy.
Pay the fine and move on, I say.
Post a Comment