Thursday, December 07, 2006
Not so much
Well, the Canes are 0-2 on their western conference road trip. I didn't actually see much of either game. I saw tidbits of the Calgary game while I was in the emergency room (my two and a half year old daughter needed half a dozen stitches) and the Edmonton game was overlapped by my rec-league playoffs (we lost). I understand that Brindy is hurt (moreso than he was before) and Stillman returns tomorrow, so the Vancouver game should be interesting for a variety of reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can only assume, of course, that your two year-old was crowding the crease and you were properly clearing her out of the way, hence the stitches?
I have a four year-old daughter, and she says she wants to learn to play hockey, but only if she can have a pink stick.
Yeah, she was starting some shit and she dropped the gloves. I got the worse of it, I think.
She was in the bath and slipped, smacking her head on the spigot. A good time was had by all.
They look pretty good so far, but it's early. Thank goodness we only see Luongo maybe once a year.
Poor Scott Walker...2 delay of game penalties and the Canucks kill the Canes in OT on his second infraction.
Wait a minute...I LIKED IT!
Yeah, that was an ugly way to end the game - especially after the three goal comeback. Oh well, better one point than none.
Post a Comment