Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Superstition

I was all ready to be mad and pissy with this post, considering I just got back from the Hurricanes game and the boys got thoroughly spanked by the lowly Washington Capitals. Then I got some juice and started watching Veronica Mars on my DVR. It pulled me in and got me laughing all before the intro music.

I went to the game by myself tonight, leaving Athena at home with Elizabeth and Marcus. Athena was set to go with me but, as we were leaving she decided it would be more interesting to run across our neighbor's yard and the, after I caught her, wanted to jump off my car. She then wanted to "go outside" after we went back in, so all four of us went on a walk around the block with the new stroller. It was only after that, when I set Athena up inside watching Dora the Explorer, that I left.

After the shellacking by the Capitals, several of the season ticket holders in my section commented that I wasn't allowed to not bring her again. They're a bit superstitious I guess.

No comments: