Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Vote

All Star Fan Balloting
Vote: Eric Staal, Justin Williams, and Cam Ward are on the ballot.
Feel free to fill in your favorite Canes elsewhere - maybe Rod Brind'Amour, Matt Cullen, or Cory Stillman?

Vote early and often.

I would add Erik Cole to that list, but he is conspicuously missing from the drop down of players. I mean, Craig Adams is the first name for the eastern conference and they forget Erik Cole?

Update: All of the players appear to be in there now.

5 comments:

Eman said...

Cory Stillman is surprisingly absent from the voting as well.

Chris said...

That's just weird. Why would they leave out players like that and have some players on the drop down that have no business being there?

d-lee said...

Cole is there. So is Stillman.
I think every player in the league is eligible for write-in. I guess they just missed a few on their initial ballots.

Chris said...

I don't remember seeing them there when I checked. They may have updated it.

Chris said...

Yeah, it has definitely been updated since yesterday when I was voting.