The NHL, Carolina Hurricanes, and the local rec league. Hockey thoughts from lifelong fan and average ice skater.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Hockey links
I upgraded my template and lost all of my links. Since I don't know if anyone actually reads this anymore, just pop a comment if you want your site included on the link list.
6 comments:
Hey Penalty Killer, is my blog worthy of your links listing?
http://www.legendsofhockey.blogspot.com
"Worthy"? Heh. That has nothing to do with it, but I'll add you up.
Still listening to Penalty Killer radio from the End of the Bench.
http://endofbench.wordpress.com/
Oh yeah, and I like the new look as well.
Thanks. I haven't had a lot of time to really play with it. Work is a bear and I don't have 25% of the free time I used to.
I have you on my links list. Glad to see you're blogging again!
Post a Comment